Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms and Refund policy
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by VIDAL INTERNATIONAL, full payment for enrollment of course is required at the time of registration.
It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a course to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Program elected. The enrolment into a course is non-transferable.
To make payment for any Program or to purchase any services or products offered by VIDAL INTERNATIONAL through the Platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“Payment Method”). VIDAL INTERNATIONAL does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case VIDAL INTERNATIONAL’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, VIDAL INTERNATIONAL will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and VIDAL INTERNATIONAL is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse / make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
Failure to pay the applicable course fee, manpower supply charges or any other services in the website may result in withdrawal of your access. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. VIDAL INTERNATIONAL does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrollment/purchase.
You may cancel your enrollment from any of our services at any time. Each service has specific refund terms which shall be applicable in case of refund on account of such cancellation requests in the duration of 15 days from the date of payment.
All course and manpower supply charges purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE on any type of payments viz., pre-book, installments or full payments.
Placement Terms & Conditions for education
A Candidate can join any VIDAL INTERNATIONAL Course (hereinafter referred to as “Program” or “Service”) by choosing either of the following models:
Learn (Training Only): The Candidate will pay only the course fee at the time of joining the Program.
Achieve (Training + Opportunity): The Candidate will pay both the course fee and for placement assistance service.
- Terms of Completion of Learning.
- · Attend and complete all the Modules and practice sessions.
- · Score above 70% in all the assessments.
- · Complete all projects with given requirements and pass all the plagiarism checks.
- · Clear Project Verification & Viva.
- · The Company will set the Standards for completion of each Criteria mentioned above and the company may disclose the Standards defined if required. The decision taken by the Company with respect to assessment, Project Verification and Viva will be final. The Company will have all the rights to update the Standards or Specialization Completion Criteria from time to time. Only upon completion of Specialization, the Candidate will be eligible for Placement Support.
Terms of Opportunities (Placement Support)
- · In order to be eligible for Placement Support, a candidate must complete Learning in the manner specified in Specialization Completion within 8 months from the date of start of their batch. Else, they won’t be eligible for the Placement Support from the company and won’t be eligible for any refund.
- · Candidates must attend all the interviews scheduled by the company. There will be no refund if the candidate is not interested in applying for jobs or if the candidate doesn’t attend any of the interviews scheduled.
- · The candidate has to join the company irrespective of the CTC offered on the given date and location. If the candidate fails to join for any reason whatsoever, he is not eligible to claim refund and the Company is also under no obligation to give refund.
- · The candidate must inform the company if he/she gets a job within 15 months from the start date of the batch of the program. This job is also considered as an outcome of the specialization program.
- · If the candidate is rejected by the company on any other grounds other than their skills (Ex: background check, etc.), we are not responsible and the Company wouldn’t provide the refund.
- · If any candidate studying UG/PG is a part of the program, we provide all the necessary training. The 8-month period Placement Support will start only after the completion of the Learning or graduation whichever is later.
- · Company is not responsible if the candidate loses the job provided through the VIDAL INTERNATIONAL program.
- · These Placement Support terms are applicable for people who join VIDAL INTERNATIONAL Achieve program only.
- · The candidate must be of legal age as per the law of the land (India) to be eligible for the job.
- · The candidate must be a resident of India.
Terms of Manpower Supply
- · VIDAL INTERNATIONAL will shortlist the candidates and arrange face to face interview or telephonic interview or any other as per the requirement of the client.
- · Selecting the candidate and providing the employment is totally up to the client, once after the client selecting the candidate the client will pay the charges as per the mutual understanding before the start of the process.
- · If the candidate after joining the company if he resigns or quits for any reason VIDAL INTERNATIONAL will not refund any charges. However, VIDAL INTERNATIONAL will start supporting other candidates to fulfill the requirement which is not mandatory.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Hyderabad shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
How to Contact us
We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services. You can reach us at [email protected]